My Favorite Yogi Gifts



Over the last week, I have received multiple emails from all my favorite yoga places, so today, I combine and share with you.  Please feel free to share your favorite yoga loves in the comments!!!

I love subscription club boxes.  I think one from a place like Karma Club or Yoga Club Box Referral Link (25% Off) (I share my referral link for a discount) are awesome!


I like trying new products and equipment.  If your Yogi does too, here is one I think is super cool.











Books, Books, and More Books (Journals are Books too.)



Some of my other Personal Favorites:  ANY thing by SivanaSpirit & Saje.

Finally, and please proceed with 
Subscription Programs like Gaia.com, YogaDownLoad.com, or Passes to Local Classes are GREAT for people who would not get them for themselves.  They are NOT great for someone who is not interested.

If you get a local class for a busy Mom or Dad, offer to watch the little ones while they take advantage of the wonderful gift!







Sources:
1.  BeYogi.com
2.  YogaLifeStyles.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Earth Day with Some Meditation

COVID 19 & PA- How and Why to Stay Active, NOW!!!

St. Croix, USVI - FAQ's