Beachbody Performance Line- My thoughts.


Let me start by saying I have spent the majority of my career working to get people off the couch.  I typically work with the never-ever exercisers, or the ones that have not been consistent and seen the results they want.  Why- cuz I can relate to them.

I have avoided most things "performance" and I am pretty anti supplement.  So why am I considering using the Beachbody Performance Line?

1.  I tried it yesterday, and I did feel my workout was easier.  (Realize I used to run about an 8-10 minute mile, now I am a 12-15 minute mile.  I know I am older but I am struggling with that and would like to improve.)  I have done research in the area of "Pre- Workouts".  The results from my research and others are mixed.  The primary ingredient is caffeine- and is not banned by any of the anti-doping agencies.  If you are sensitive to caffeine this can be a mixed bag, make you jittery.  But I did find it easier to work harder DURING my workout.



2.  Hydrate - I have never liked other hydration products (Gatorade, Poweraid, etc.), but I have always seen a need for them, especially for distance training and training in the heat - remember I live in Florida-lol.  I liked the way ours tasted.



3 & 4 - Post Workout and Recover - Ok this was easy.  I like the shakes.  I like the flavor, texture, and ease of use.  Often I am running from my workout to the rest of my life - going hungry leads to bad decisions.  Eating late at night can be my downfall- this is a done and done. The Recover before bed, may be the answer.  I may be weird that way but that works for me.



I am going to try it for 30 days.  Let's see what happens - stay tuned it could be a fun ride.

Click Here if you-
Want to Try the Same Sample Pack I did? ($19.95)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Earth Day with Some Meditation

COVID 19 & PA- How and Why to Stay Active, NOW!!!

St. Croix, USVI - FAQ's