Me, Myself, and I- 4th Open Water Dive


Open Water Dive  4 - This was awesome!  

First time I was not nervous.  (This may be for many reasons, but the fact that we had been diving in the exact same spot every day, I think increased my confidence.)   


First time I got to dive with a computer, YIPEE TECHNOLOGY!  
First time I got to swim a compass pattern, since I love maps and sextons, this was really cool.  (I did notice I was obsessed with the compass and almost ran into the pier.)  Lesson to remember for that adventure dive.


 I was able to set the safety stop.  I saw the world around me, and I enjoyed what I was doing.  (I am not going to lie the first 3 dives were work.  But hard work is the only way to progress in your skills.)


I finally stopped using my hands to direct me. 
My hands now have a place under my tank or holding on to my shorts (I am not perfect-lol).  But they don't flail out in the water.  Bonus for me!

I really enjoyed getting my Open Water Diver Certification.  We have identified some other courses we want to take, and are working on scheduling our next dive trip. 

If you don't use it, you loose it.  

Until the next adventure - Bye!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Earth Day with Some Meditation

COVID 19 & PA- How and Why to Stay Active, NOW!!!

St. Croix, USVI - FAQ's