Where in the World Are . . . Megan & Renee? - Rule 1



Remember that Today Show Series?  

Several people mentioned this past week that we are often hard to find and we are living a life envied by others.  I do believe we live a blessed life, but we, like everyone else, have our own set of challenges.   

You have to decide, for you, what is a priority, and what is not.  We make choices so that we can spend our resources traveling.  We also don't always travel lavishly.  Sometimes, of course we do! However,  most of the time, we focus on minimizing our expenses so we can travel more.  

All that is needed for a 6 day Work Trip!
Our June is looking to be an adventure in Travel.  Plus I am still committed to my Yoga Teacher Training and daily practice.  So how does this all work?

If you really think we live the life you want, I am going to share some thoughts on how to get there.  If you only travel sporadically, or just love the yoga side, stay tuned.  I may share something that works for you.

Rule 1 - If someone offers you access to a trip- SAY YES- worry about the details later.  You can always move things around, find or make a little extra cash.  Every trip I have taken has made an impact on me, many have a much bigger impact than almost any other experience.  We have said yes to London and the Olympics,  Skiing in Colorado, Swimming with Sharks in South Africa, and now an Italian Cultural Experience with the Global Company that Sponsors some of my Research.

Rule 2 - Travel Light and with a Uniform - Lessons from my Flight Attendant Friends

Rule 3 - Be Flexible - Pun Intended-Remember I did Yoga in an Airport

I will be streaming a
Facebook Live Class every week at different locations and time.  Like my Bohemian Fitness South Page to follow along with me OR replay when it works for your schedule.  The classes will be Vinyasa Based and Appropriate for All Levels.  I use online exercise platforms on a regular basis, this will be my first attempt to lead verses follow so I am looking for feedback!


Rule 4 – Focus on Experiences not Things (Minimalism and Travel)  Declutter and Minimize Scavenger Hunt

Rule 5 - How to Travel Often, Not Break the Bank, or Lose the Job

June Travel Schedule

  • Return from MN and National Meeting
  • Quick Dive Trip
  • Trip to CVG
  • Vegas Baby- Hanging with our Favorite TX Peeps
  • Italy- Oh My
I am often told I have a Gypsy Soul and I truly believe that is the case.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Earth Day with Some Meditation

COVID 19 & PA- How and Why to Stay Active, NOW!!!

St. Croix, USVI - FAQ's