The Adventure Begins . . . 20 Days of Yoga & Meditation on the Road in a Van

Some would say that I have a gypsy soul, others might look at me as a hippy or gypsy. Honestly, I am comfortable with all of those labels as they do speak to a portion of my soul that always seems to be moving. I am about to embark on another adventure and I am inviting, those who are interested, to join me.

I will be blogging and posting about my daily yoga & meditation practice, how it works when it fails, and all of the other experiences that come along the way.

Let's start at the beginning. I will be traveling in an Escape Camper Van. We may end up calling her Thumper or Baa Baa we haven't decided yet.

I will be doing part of my trip with my traveling companion, looking at colleges and planning for the future.

Part of the time I will be traveling solo, although there are some who plan to drop in on the adventure, and some I plan on dropping in on.  Here are a few pictures from our first partial day in the Van.

Day 0 - We feel blessed to be able to spend our first night in the Van at Yogi Hari's Ashram, one of my favorite places. Currently, there are 25 new teacher trainees at the Ashram and we were able to enjoy 2 Satsong's with them before we departed. I enjoy my meditation practice and it is easier when I am at the Ashram surrounded by others working towards the same goal.

The Short One is now off to an adventure in NYC, fingers crossed. I am off to Atlanta for the ACSM Health & Fitness Summit (come listen to us talk about EIMOC on Friday AM in if you are in town.)

Be sure to follow my adventures on my blog and I will see you on the Mat, soon.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Earth Day with Some Meditation

COVID 19 & PA- How and Why to Stay Active, NOW!!!

St. Croix, USVI - FAQ's