Day 2-5 Plan B, C, & D

As we all know we are living in difficult times. Although we have planned this trip for months, things have shifted and changed with the Covid-19 Pandemic.

My conference was canceled, school visits were canceled, schools closed, as did many of the locations where my team and I teach yoga.

I have spent the last 3 days adjusting, modifying, and preparing for the current trip. Yes, we are on the road!  We are picking up the Short One who's school is closed and working closely with the Tall One, whose university shut down on Friday.

Walmart in Homosassas



The yoga adage is that the Universe provides what you need. For us, it is a camper van, the ability to work from the road, and strong immune systems. We will be slowly making our way up north, then return back to FL.





I appreciate the small things.

  1. I finally got to spend the night in a Walmart parking lot. 
  2. I get to travel with my partner in crime, Megan. 
  3. We have found a way to offer yoga and pilates to our clients near and far (details on that below).
  4. The weather is great! (At least the part of FL & GA we have been in so far.)
  5. We have COFFEE.
Update on the FMB Yoga Project:
  1. We will be holding face to face Yoga and Pilates at Bay Oaks OUTSIDE on our regular schedule. Please bring your own mats and towels. Lovers Key Classes are canceled.
  2. We are offering FREE online classes to those who want to continue to practice but are avoiding public events. Go to app.namastream.com/#/fmb-yoga-project-online/.  I will add new classes every day and am doing our first live stream on March 16th @ 8:00am. Feel free to join us.
  3. I am also offering FREE online personal to help anyone modify their existing workout program OR create a new one.  If you have found yourself with time on your hands, this is a great way to spend it. Email me at fmbyogaproject@gmail.com for more information.
We will keep you posted on our adventures, stay healthy!  See you on the Virtual Mat.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Earth Day with Some Meditation

COVID 19 & PA- How and Why to Stay Active, NOW!!!

St. Croix, USVI - FAQ's